Thursday, June 5, 2014

Female shapes

    It took a lot of time to find the time to think what I wanted this blog to be. I had several ideas, but at the end decided on one that till this day affects females. I have been going through several blogs and there are several things I noticed. It seems that most of them are similar in female body shape. I do not have anything against them I think their styles are great, but I do think that there are women that have a more curvier body in real life. I really wanted to find blogs were the person featured had a little bit more curves.
   Below there are some pictures of me. My body shape is describes as a  pear. I am very small from my torso but bigger from my hips and legs. I do have a small waist and I do not struggle with tops. On the other hand I do struggle with bottoms. I have to be really careful with what I wear since it can look "funny" or "weird" on me. I am trying new styles and I hope they are liked...

Top: +EXPRESS, Jeans: +GUESS, Belt: +American Eagle Outfitters, Shoes: +Steve Madden   

*I promise I will get better at taking pictures.
Top, Skirt: +EXPRESS 

No comments:

Post a Comment